[bioontology-support] BP Mapping not working, why?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 7 12:23:59 PST 2012

I am able to create new mappings between ontologies ID #s 1697 (HOM-ORTHO) and 1698 (HOM-DATASRC-ORTHO). As a test (using Mac/Firefox) I was able to map "0000000rev" as a bidirectional mapping to "Demographics" and all relevant UI components are displaying the new mapping information, i.e. the Term Mappings tab, the BioPortal Home page "Latest Mappings" section and the Mappings page.

Trish