[bioontology-support] NCBO Widgets and DOM events

Daniel JACOB djacob65 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:19:52 PST 2012

Hi,

I would like to handle the "onchange" event when we choose an ontologic
term in the widget Term-selection (form_complete.js). So, I tried something
like that :

<input type="text" name="a" size="50 " class="bp_form_complete-all-name "
onchange="myscript(this.value);" />

But it did not work. Nothing happens. Have you any clue about this, or how
to process ?

Thanks

Daniel Jacob
INRA Bordeaux