[bioontology-support] Exposure Ontology question

Carolyn Mattingly cjmattin at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 12 07:41:21 PST 2012

Hi there - you have posted our ontology, ExO. We are currently trying to get a manuscript describing this project published. We have 4 major concept areas (receptor, stressor, exposure and outcome). Although I can download the obo file here: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1575 and find all of the terms - when I click to view the 81 terms on this page:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies
onlly the stressor an receptor concepts are shown. I'm thinking you may have an older version of the file posted - can I submit a replacement and view it?
Also - do you have suggestions about how to use your site to invite feedback from the community so that we can make modifications in a version-controlled manner?
Thanks.
Carolyn

__________________________
Carolyn Mattingly, PhD