[bioontology-support] max memory for appliance

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed Jan 18 13:05:04 PST 2012

Thank you Paul,

I am using VMware Player (4.0.1) and I should be on hardware version 8 per table. I don't see any option for changing hardware compatibility in VMware player though.
So, the reason that I can go up to 32Gb mem on appliance v0.3 but only 3.5Gb on appliance v0.4 is because the way it was imaged? I am using the same VM player for both.

Thanks!
Sina