[bioontology-support] max memory for appliance

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed Jan 18 13:46:59 PST 2012

Thank you Paul.
I was able to import the appliance successfully into VirtualBox and change the RAM. Apparently the new version of VirtualBox supports more than 1 SCSI hard drive and I can use VirtualBox (I wasn't able to do so last year). In the meantime, I'll look into the free version of the workstation as well.

Thanks again for your help

Sina