[bioontology-support] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Term-selection widget bug

Simon Jupp jupp at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 06:44:08 PST 2012

I'm trying to integrate the term-selection widgets into an existing application. When I include the
form_complete.js script it breaks all my other autocomplete input fields.

I've attached a small test case that requires jquery-1.7.1 and jquery-ui-1.8.17.

This test shows how the autocomplete works as expected if set them up before the form_complete.js is loaded,
but doesn't work if my autocompletes are built after the form_complete.js is loaded. I'm guessing that form_complete.js
is overriding the jquery-ui autocomplete. I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but if anyone can suggest a workaround I'd be happy to try it.

Cheers
Simon

Simon Jupp
Functional Genomics Group