[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from douginator2000 at gmail.com

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Jan 20 11:20:35 PST 2012

Name: douginator2000 at gmail.com

Email: douginator2000 at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1069

Comment:
Just started looking into using your REST services and widgets. The tools are fantastic! One big issue we have is the need to have access to versioned ontology lookups. It looks like it's possible to request this level of granularity through the REST services however the widgets (with the exception of possibly the tree widget) do not allow a version to be specified. Is this something that could be added? I'm attempting to build out some tools to allow our users to search for information using the text input widget but can't use them unless we can specify the ontology version.

Thanks!
Doug Wendel
University of Colorado