[bioontology-support] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Term-selection widget bug

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 20 14:39:32 PST 2012

Simon,

Unfortunately, there is a jQuery namespace collision when you use our
widget with another widget that is invoked with the method name
"autocomplete". There is currently no workaround, but in the future we
will switch to using a custom name for ours so as to avoid this.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer