[bioontology-support] HTTPS support for REST web services?

Matt Hughes hughe419 at umn.edu
Tue Jan 24 08:28:02 PST 2012

Is there any plan to support the REST services over https? It seems when we
have web applications that communicate over https, and then as a result of
some action hit other web services, if they aren't https, then IE puts up a
pop-up asking if it's ok to include Mixed Content, which creates a bit of a
headache for training, or IT configuration. Is seems based on my reading
that the standard is really to just make sure all other services also be
available over https, but I'm happy to be corrected if anybody disagrees
with this assessment.

Thank you,

Matt Hughes