[bioontology-support] ssl for bioportal

Holt, Jonathan jonathan.holt at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jan 25 08:37:57 PST 2012

Good to know I'm not crazy.

Is there a fix?

Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone.

On Jan 20, 2012, at 3:26 PM, "Paul R Alexander" <palexander at stanford.edu<mailto:palexander at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Jonathan,

I just tested with an instance of the Virtual Appliance and calling the /obs/annotate URL with the apikey parameter in the body should work fine. Including it in the URL as a query string parameter results in the same error you included below.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal