[bioontology-support] updates of IMGT-ONTOLOGY (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/149)

Véronique Giudicelli Veronique.Giudicelli at igh.cnrs.fr
Wed Jan 25 09:15:29 PST 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

I uploaded this morning a new version of IMGT-ONTOLOGY
(http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/149).
and I edited the related Ontology information.

I received a message that confirmed the parsing was successful.

However,  when visualized
(http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/46787?p=terms) all terms
are prefixed by "IMGT-ONTOLOGY-v1-0-1:"
In addition, the updates of the Ontology information have not been taken
into account
(Ontology Description, categories and links to Documentation Page and
Publications page)

I thank you in advance for your help

yours faithfully

--
Véronique Giudicelli

IMGT, the international ImMunoGeneTics information system®,
http://www.imgt.org
IMGT, LIGM, IGH, UPR CNRS 1142, 141 rue de la Cardonille
34396 Montpellier Cedex 5 FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)4 34 35 99 28 - Fax: +33 (0)4 34 35 19 01
e-mail: Veronique.Giudicelli at igh.cnrs.fr