[bioontology-support] annotated sentence in the result

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:59:02 PST 2012

Sina,

When looking at the XML formatted results, in each annotation returned
there are two concepts: one at /annotationBean/concept and another under
/annotationBean/context. In the context, there is are "from" and "to"
elements that give the character count where the annotation match is
located in your original text.

In addition, if you need the original text that you sent to the service,
this is available in the parameters section under the element titled
"textToAnnotate".

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal