[bioontology-support] annotated sentence in the result

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:09:18 PST 2012

There is a parameter you can use to restrict results to only show the
longest phrase matched (longestOnly=true). However, there is a known bug
that causes bad results if you also filter on a subset of ontologies, so
only use it when you are annotating with all ontologies in the system.

If you used the parameter with your results below, then "family history
of heart failure" would match, but "heart" and "heart failure" would not.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal