[bioontology-support] Ontology Help

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:50:46 PST 2012

Doug,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry about the issues you are having. I've
fixed the problem with the ontology not being found at the URL, which
was a bug on our side. However, it looks like there is a problem
displaying terms for the ontology and we're looking into that.

Now that the ontology page is viewable, you can edit the information and
submit new versions using the "Administer" menu that should show up when
you are at the ontology page and logged in with the account you used to
submit the ontology. The "Administer" menu should appear next to the
ontology name on this page:

For the tree widget, can you provide the ids for the ontologies you are
trying to view?

Thanks,
Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer