[bioontology-support] Ontology Help

Doug Wendel douginator2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:00:51 PST 2012

Fantastic thank you Paul. The ontologies I tried with the tree widget
were 1069 (ENVO), 2092 (a view of the ENVO ontology), and I think I
tried a couple of other IDs to try and get it to display something as
the default ontology. Maybe I'm missing some configuration options as
well - I followed the instructions on the website but that doesn't
mean I'm doing everything right :D

Cheers,
Doug