[bioontology-support] mappingType

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Tue Jan 31 14:46:48 PST 2012

not that I know of. There is a manual mapping available through the UI but I never used it.
Is there a way to post process loaded terminologies in our local instance to generate such mapping so that I can use the inter-cui option? Because the cui-s are there in the attributes.....
I guess my confusion comes from the annotator guide where it mentioned 4 different types of mapping: inter-cui, from-mrrel, automatic, and manual.

Thanks!
Sina