[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from jsgaravelli

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Jul 6 14:15:07 PDT 2012

Name: jsgaravelli

Email: jsgaravelli at earthlink.net

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

Comment:
I am chairman of the PSI-MOD Working Group that produces the PSI-MOD Ontology of Protein Modifications
Your version with an upload date of 03/03/2010 is our version 1.005 released 20:04:2008, and your version with an upload date of 04/13/2009 does not download.
I will shortly be releasing version 1.010.9.  What can we do to help bring you up to date?