[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from jsgaravelli

John S. Garavelli jsgaravelli at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 6 17:48:45 PDT 2012

On 06/07/2012 17:48, Trish Whetzel wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Are new versions of PSI-MOD published to a common URL? If so, we can
> load new versions automatically from this URL.
>
> Trish
I will be trying to fix that.  Currently, the PSI-MOD "homepage",
http://www.psidev.info/MOD , has to be updated and invariably
points to an older version.  All versions are officially at
http://psidev.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/psidev/psi/mod/data/
I hope I can straighten out the confusion when I give them the
new release, next week hopefully.

--
                          John S. Garavelli
                          Center for Bioinformatics &