[bioontology-support] Help with REST services

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 10 10:52:22 PDT 2012

Hello,

You can use the 'terms' service to get this information:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_REST_services#Get_term.2C_including_its_properties.2C_subclasses.2C_and_superclasses

For JSON, just add an 'Accept' header that includes 'application/json'.

Paul R Alexander
Senior Software Engineer
NCBO BioPortal