[bioontology-support] bug in provisional term update

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 10 12:22:05 PDT 2012

Paul just mentioned to me that all of the parameters need to be part of the call, therefore the format below returns a success response and sets the permanentid value.

curl -X PUT --header "Content-Type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded" 'http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/provisional?apikey=XXX&termid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2Fprovisional%2F8e06127d-df18-477b-88ef-fca750f370ad&permanentid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FTAO_0000107'

Trish