[bioontology-support] Problem in submitting a new ontology file at NCBO Bioportal

Dr. Sujatha Mohan sujatha at rcai.riken.jp
Tue Jul 10 17:32:14 PDT 2012

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your prompt response,

I am using Windows 7 Professional,  browser - Firefox 13.0.1.

I hope this information will suffice,

Thanking you once again,

Cheers,

Sujatha

Paul R Alexander wrote:
> Sujatha,
>
> Could you let me know what operating system (Windows, OSX, etc),
> browser type (Firefox, IE, Chrome, etc), and browser version you are
> using?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul R Alexander
> Senior Software Engineer
> NCBO BioPortal
>

> On Tue Jul 10 04:41:21 2012, Dr. Sujatha Mohan wrote:
>> Hi Trish,
>>
>> We have just tried to upload a new ontology project, named
>> RAPID_Phenotype_Ontology (RPO) at
>> http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/new but in vain. Was it
>> due to any server connectivity problem?? or Am I missing out something??
>>
>> Please find attached files on the error message, RAPID phenotype
>> ontology (OWL) and filled-in submit ontology form for your kind
>> reference,
>>
>> FYI, we have also validated OWL file using in-built reasoner in the
>> Protege tool (version 4.1.0).
>>
>> If you need any further information, we will be able to provide you
>> accordingly,
>>
>> Thanks and cheers,
>>
>> Sujatha

Sujatha Mohan, Ph.D.
Unit Leader
Research Unit for Immunoinformatics
Research Center for Allergy and Immunology (RCAI)
The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN)
North Research Building, N206A
1-7-22, Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku
Yokohama city, Kanagawa, 230-0045, Japan
Tel: +81-45-503-9111 extn.6271
     +81-45-503-7034 (direct)
Fax: +81-45-503-9694
E-mail: sujatha at rcai.riken.jp