[bioontology-support] Problem in submitting a new ontology file at NCBO Bioportal

Dr. Sujatha Mohan sujatha at rcai.riken.jp
Wed Jul 11 18:42:09 PDT 2012

Dear Paul,

Thanks for submitting our ontology, RAPID PID ontology in Bioportal NCBO.

I've just checked the download ontology, in which a file name is given
as "RAPID_Phenotype_Ontology_vVersion_1.0.owl".  Could you please rename
this file to either "RAPID_Phenotype_Ontology_v1.0.owl" or
"RAPID_Phenotype_Ontology_Version_1.0.owl"??

One more request, could you please update people as "RIKEN RCAI
Immunoinformatics group" for PID Phenomer project as shown in the table
Project using this ontology at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3114 ??
<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3114> I could not edit this
information.

Once again, thank you

Cheers,

Sujatha

Paul R Alexander wrote:
> Sujatha,
>
> I've submitted your ontology and it is available here:
> http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3114
>
> It will take some time to process and then it should be available for
> visualization and search. Sorry for the problem and please let me know
> if you have any questions.
>
> Paul
>

> On 7/10/12 5:32 PM, Dr. Sujatha Mohan wrote:
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> Thanks for your prompt response,
>>
>> I am using Windows 7 Professional,  browser - Firefox 13.0.1.
>>
>> I hope this information will suffice,
>>
>> Thanking you once again,
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Sujatha
>>
>> Paul R Alexander wrote:
>>> Sujatha,
>>>
>>> Could you let me know what operating system (Windows, OSX, etc),
>>> browser type (Firefox, IE, Chrome, etc), and browser version you are
>>> using?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Paul R Alexander
>>> Senior Software Engineer
>>> NCBO BioPortal
>>> Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research

Sujatha Mohan, Ph.D.
Unit Leader
Research Unit for Immunoinformatics
Research Center for Allergy and Immunology (RCAI)
The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN)
North Research Building, N206A
1-7-22, Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku
Yokohama city, Kanagawa, 230-0045, Japan
Tel: +81-45-503-9111 extn.6271
     +81-45-503-7034 (direct)
Fax: +81-45-503-9694
E-mail: sujatha at rcai.riken.jp