[bioontology-support] "path to leaves" hierarchy service

Todd Detwiler det at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 12 16:27:47 PDT 2012

I have been having some problems today with the "path to leaves"
hierarchy service returning no results when I thought that I should get
results. Before I continue to debug on my end, I wanted to ask if this
service method is down or experiencing problems. I noticed that the
sample method call from the examples page:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/siblings/1032/Melanoma?level=1&apikey=YourAPIKey

is also not returning any results. Is that to be expected or is there an
issue at present?

Thanks,
Todd

--