[bioontology-support] Annotator Web service - Onotology Id's

vivek vivek at mwebware.com
Thu Jul 12 22:49:44 PDT 2012

Hi,

We are using Annotator Web service for getting annotations (
<http://rest.bioontology.org/obs/annotator>
http://rest.bioontology.org/obs/annotator)

We were using ontologies MSH, RadLex and SNOMED(44776, 46355 and 46116) and
we used get results properly, but now we were getting only RadLex related
annotations. We found

that the ontology id's for MSH and SNOMED got changed to 46836 and 46896. Is
there any static onotlogyid's we can use so that we won't get

this problem in future.

Please let me know if you need any more information from my side.

Thanks,

vivek