[bioontology-support] Annotator Web service - Onotology Id's

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 13 01:13:13 PDT 2012

Yes, you can set the parameter isVirtualOntologyId to "true" and use the virtual ontology identifier(s) which is stable across all versions of the ontology. This is displayed as the "Ontology ID" on the "Summary" page, e.g. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/40401 or can be extracted from the "List latest ontology versions" [1] call for the value found in the attribute "ontologyId". More documentation on this parameter is at: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_User_Guide#Annotator_Web_Service_Parameters

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#List_all_the_latest_version_of_ontologies