[bioontology-support] Ungrounded graphs in Bioportal SPARQL endpoint

Rance, Bastien (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] bastien.rance at nih.gov
Fri Jul 13 16:38:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am playing with the BioPortal SPARQL endpoint. I would like to retrieve the CUIs mapped to concepts of terminologies not included in the UMLS.
The query below allows to retrieve the results for two given ontologies. I would like to be able to find the results without specifying the ontologies (in the FROM).
Is it possible or do I have to include all the ontologies in the FROM clause?

Thanks in advance,
Bastien

-----
Query retrieving CUIs mapped to ABA concepts through MeSH.

PREFIX owl:  <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>
PREFIX skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#>
PREFIX map: <http://protege.stanford.edu/ontologies/mappings/mappings.rdfs#>
PREFIX umls: <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/umls/>

SELECT DISTINCT ?s ?label ?m ?r ?umls_s ?cui

FROM <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ABA>
FROM <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MSH>
FROM <http://purl.bioontology.org/mapping/loom>
FROM <http://purl.bioontology.org/mapping/umls_cui>