[bioontology-support] Following up on msg regarding "path to leaves" hierarchy service

Carini, Simona Simona.Carini at ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 16 16:27:01 PDT 2012

Hello.
I am following up on a message that was sent last Thursday, and which I report below.
I have not seen an answer and was wondering if we need to provide more information to help address it.
Thanks,
Simona

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:27:47 -0700
From: Todd Detwiler <det at u.washington.edu>

I have been having some problems today with the "path to leaves"
hierarchy service returning no results when I thought that I should get
results. Before I continue to debug on my end, I wanted to ask if this
service method is down or experiencing problems. I noticed that the
sample method call from the examples page:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/siblings/1032/Melanoma?level=1&apikey=YourAPIKey

is also not returning any results. Is that to be expected or is there an
issue at present?

Thanks,
Todd

--