[bioontology-support] Following up on msg regarding "path to leaves" hierarchy service

Todd Detwiler det at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 17 17:11:35 PDT 2012

Hey Trish,
I just noticed that the URL in that original message is wrong. It isn't
the "Get Siblings" web service call that we were having issues with. It
is the "Get paths to leaves":

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/leafpath/1032/Melanoma?apikey=YourAPIKey

It is probably related, but in case it isn't I just wanted to correct
the error in the report.

Cheers,
Todd