[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Nigam Shah

Nigam Shah nigam at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 19 12:21:14 PDT 2012

I was trying 'Malignant Melanoma' .. first across all ontologies (took
about 2 minutes) and then just in the human disease ontology (where the
page became unresponsive after 3 minutes or so and had to kill it).
Happened twice .. the exact same behavior.

Also, the human disease ontology has a parse error in its latest version.
And the browsable version, won't allow the 'Jump to' (because it's not the
latest version!). .. that is what got me to using search.

--Nigam.