[bioontology-support] Searching for a term in SNOMED

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:23:58 PDT 2012

Hi Simona,

I am able to confirm the results you mention and access the term "Macrolide" using the link for the "Macrolide" parent term displayed on "Macrolide (class of antibiotic, substance)" [1].

Paul, would it make sense to re-index SNOMEDCT as a first step to resolving this issue?

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/46896/?p=terms&conceptid=372480009