[bioontology-support] Upload of owl file, clicking on BP nodes, mapping in BP

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 1 15:22:55 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

As we had discussed, I used Rob's computer to go through all the BP actions again that were failing me on my computer. I was able to recreate All the same issues we discussed that I was having on my computer, the upload of the owl file, the timeouts when trying to visualize a node from your uploaded owl file, and the inability to map between Ontology 3062 and 1660.

Please advise on next steps.

Ketty