[bioontology-support] Upload of owl file, clicking on BP nodes, mapping in BP

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 1 17:32:57 PDT 2012

Hi Ketty,

For my action items, I have added you as the Admin of the ontology so you should be able to update the ontology metadata.
** Paul, can you reply with the file size upload limit when submitting an ontology using the BioPortal Web interface?

As far as next steps, after some discussion here it is possible that your browser has cached information from the autocomplete if you were trying to use the Mapping tab before the ontology was indexed in the Search. When the mapping tab is opened after clicking the "Create New Mapping" button can you right-click on the page and then select "Reload" to clear any possible cached information and then try to create the mapping?

Trish