[bioontology-support] FW: Value set scalars

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Mon Jun 11 09:48:56 PDT 2012

Rob, in Protege it looks fine.

But, I tried (yet again) to upload the attached owl file (new version) to BP ontology ID 3064. My problem with uploading this file that I had last week has not been resolved yet. I always get a 'Bad Request' error message. I was able to reproduce this error on your machine as well.

Trish, I will appreciate any trouble shooting. Thanks.

Ketty