[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from iin

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Jun 11 16:05:41 PDT 2012

Name: iin

Email: iin.uzlina at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/47178?p=terms

Comment:
let me introduce my self.. i'm iin, a student of Sepuluh NOpember Institute of Surabaya (Indonesia).
i'm doing my final project. it's designing an ontology for medicine plant that used in Indonesia.
to design it, i have to make a disease classification and plant classification.
may i get the disease classification from your ontology??