[bioontology-support] provisional term service

Jim Balhoff balhoff at nescent.org
Fri Jun 15 11:13:39 PDT 2012

Sorry, to reply to myself, but I'm still not getting this to work. I'm also trying the Notes API "Creating a 'New Term Proposal' proposal", using this body:

apikey=<my_key>&type=ProposalForNewEntity&reasonforchange=new+term+request&newtermpreferredname=a+new+structure&newtermdefinition=temporary+definition&author=<my_user_id>

and I get a 500 error saying "No enum const class org.protege.notesapi.notes.NoteType.ProposalForNewEntity".

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Ontology_Notes#Creating_a_.27New_Term_Proposal.27_proposal

Thanks,
Jim