[bioontology-support] FW: Your message to bioontology-support awaits moderator approval

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 15 11:17:05 PDT 2012

Below is the message I received to this email I sent out. (I have left out the 11 MB file that I couldn't upload on my end).

Here is my original message:

Hi,

I get a 'Bad Request' error message when I try to upload the attached owl file to the already created meta-ontology (BP ID 3080). Is this a size issue?

Also, please delete BP ontology with ID 3079.

Thanks,
Ketty