[bioontology-support] Unable to upload file

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 15 11:25:57 PDT 2012

Hi Paul,

I tried the upload around 9:30 am today

Thanks,
Ketty

________________________________
From: Paul R Alexander [palexander at stanford.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 11:23 AM
To: Mobed, Ketty
Cc: support at bioontology.org; Trish Whetzel; Ray Fergerson; Wynden, Rob
Subject: Re: Unable to upload file

Ketty,

It shouldn't be a size issue. We support uploads as large as 1GB. I've submitted the file for you as a new version on the meta-ontology.

I don't see any errors in the log, can you let me know what time you tried to submit and got the failure?

Thanks,
Paul R Alexander
Senior Software Engineer
NCBO BioPortal