[bioontology-support] provisional term service

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 15 11:57:24 PDT 2012

Jim,

There are a few more required parameters for the notes service when
creating term proposals. I've clarified the documentation [1] so you can
update your data. Let me know if you have further questions.

[1]
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Ontology_Notes#Creating_a_.27New_Term_Proposal.27_proposal

Paul R Alexander
Senior Software Engineer