[bioontology-support] Statistical Metrics - City logistics ontology

Nilesh Anand - TBM N.R.Anand at tudelft.nl
Tue Jun 19 07:55:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am PhD candidate in TUDelft (www.tbm.tudelft.nl<http://www.tbm.tudelft.nl>). I have developed city logistics ontology (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2012.03.068). Now I am validating this ontology quantitatively and qualitatively. For quantitative validation I want to know depth, breath etc. of my ontology.

I tried hard to find some plug-in which can be used to get these information but I could not find any. The ontology is developed in protégé.

I saw your website (http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Ontology_Metrics) which discusses about estimating metrics using BioPortal. Can you please let me know if the tool is open source and if it is possible to use to estimate metrics for my ontology.

Thanks and regards,

Nilesh Anand - TBM