[bioontology-support] Unable to upload new version of file (ontology ID 3080)

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Tue Jun 19 09:12:07 PDT 2012

Hi Paul,

I needed to upload a new version of the same ontology. But I had the same problem as last time (of not being able to upload on my end). I uploaded another ontology right after just fine. (My feeling is it's the size). Anyway I replaced the newest version to my BioPortal DropBox. If you could do a version update in BioPortal it would be great.

Ketty