[bioontology-support] "leafpath" query on ontology 1352 (National Drug File)

Adrian Bivol ABivol at buckinstitute.org
Wed Jun 20 18:05:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to run "leafpath" queries on ontology 1352 (National Drug File).
All my queries are returning Internal Server Error (500); for example:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/leafpath/1352/N0000010584?apikey=XXX

My goal is to obtain all the children nodes of "Pharmaceutical Preparations", concept id: N0000000001. (gives the same error)

Can you advise on this issue?

Thank you,
Adrian Bivol.