[bioontology-support] "leafpath" query on ontology 1352 (National Drug File)

Adrian Bivol ABivol at buckinstitute.org
Thu Jun 21 10:56:30 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

Thank you for your help. The query does work with the term identifier you specified.

But I do not know where this identifier comes from? It is not the concept id.
For instance, the concept id for the "B [Preparations]" term in "National Drug File" is listed as "N0000010584", here:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/search/?query=B%20[Preparations]&ontologyids=1352&isexactmatch=1&objecttypes=class,individual&apikey=XXX
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/47101/?p=terms&conceptid=N0000010584

The "leafpath" API takes a "conceptId" as parameter:
"Signature: ./virtual/[rootpath|leafpath]/{ontologyId}/{conceptId}[?apikey={YourAPIKey}&{optional args}] "

My point is that this does not seem to apply for "National Drug File", and I cannot obtain the term identifiers that you mentioned (like C288628).
Am I missing something?

Thank you,
Adrian Bivol.