[bioontology-support] terms from MedDRA and WHO

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 4 14:56:22 PST 2012

Hi Rong,

We can not provide an ontology file for download due to licensing restrictions of these ontologies. If there are subsets of terms you would like, you can use the appropriate Web service[1] to extract the the term subset.

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services

On Mar 5, 2012, at 6:50 AM, Rong Xu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I could not download the terms from the following ontologies: MedDRA
> and  WHO from http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1422 and
> http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1354
>
> The download links shown as
>
> versions
> Version         Release Date    Upload Date     Downloads
> 12.0    03/01/2009      02/04/2010      Unavailable
>

> Can you please  directly dump the terms from database for me?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Rong

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator