[bioontology-support] Fwd: [BioPortal] Physical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine and Rehabilitation Parsing Was Successful

Laia Subirats laia.subirats at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:26:21 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laia Subirats <laia.subirats at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Physical Medicine and
RehabilitationPhysical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine and
RehabilitationPhysical Medicine and Rehabilitation Parsing Was Successful
To: Trish Whetzel <whetzel at stanford.edu>

Dear Trish,

As you pointed out, I was using the last version of Protégé and I when I
changed to Protege 3.4.8 problems disappeared. However, I continue having
problems in the visualization of relationships in the ontology.
Particulary, I cannnot see object properties and relationships between
classes. ¿Do you know what is the problem?

Thank you,

Laia