[bioontology-support] Invitation to NCBO User Survey and gift drawing

Mark Musen musen at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 6 16:25:22 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The National Center for Biomedical Ontology is conducting a survey to understand better who our users are, what they do with NCBO Technology, and what biomedical and scientific problems they are addressing when using our resources.

We ask you to give us 15 minutes of your time to complete this survey. You will be helping us to focus our efforts and to improve the services that we provide. As a bonus, we will enter your name into a drawing for one of 20 gifts (a gift card or equivalent with a value of $50 USD).

To complete the survey, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CXFQLV2

Your identity is protected and your responses will be kept confidential. We will only publish aggregate results from this survey. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the project director, Ray Fergerson, copied on this message.

Thanks for your time and for helping us to serve the community better.

Mark

Mark A. Musen, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics Research)
Director, Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research
Stanford University
1265 Welch Road, X-215
Stanford, CA  94305-5479  USA

Phone: +1 (650) 725-3390