[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Barry Smith

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 7 12:04:36 PST 2012

Hi Barry,

When you mention that terms used in the Metadata are displayed as search results, are you referring to terms in the BioPortal Metadata ontology being displayed in the search results OR that terms listed as "Property" are returned in the search results?

What other suggestions do you have to improve the format of the search results?