[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lori Phillips

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 7 14:42:59 PST 2012

Hi Lori,

In this case I would use the "Get a list of all mappings for a Term" Web service call [1] and then filter the results by the <targetOntologyId> for NDC. The value of the targetOntologyId is the virtual ontology identifier found from the "List all ontologies" Web service call [2] in the element <ontologyId>.

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_Mappings_Service#Get_a_list_of_mappings_for_a_term
[2] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#List_all_the_latest_version_of_ontologies