[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Francisco Gimenez

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Sun Mar 11 19:43:43 PDT 2012

Name: Francisco Gimenez

Email: fgimenez at stanford.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/46355?p=terms

Comment:
Bioportal dropdown widget is not working for the Radlex Ontology (ontology id : 1057). The dropdown returns with "no results found" even though we are looking for basic terms such as "liver".

This problem started happening about 15 minutes ago (7:30p on Sunday March 11).

We have a class project to present that requires this functionality. Please help!