[bioontology-support] ontology transfer error

Holt, Jonathan jonathan.holt at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Mar 15 21:36:21 PDT 2012

just tried the new 0.5 version of the virtual appliance.  tried to get ontologies from rest service to populate my appliance and got the following error:

Problem: uninitialized constant BioPortalRestfulCore::XML

46919 Human disease ontology uninitialized constant BioPortalRestfulCore::XML

I was hoping that version 0.5 was going to fix my problem in 0.3 where rest service doesn't recognize my apikey.

thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Holt, DO

National Library of Medicine Post-Doctoral Fellow
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
2209 Garland Avenue, 400 Eskind Library
Nashville, TN  37232-8340