[bioontology-support] ontology transfer error

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:55:41 PDT 2012

Jonathan,

Sorry for the problem. Can you please run the following command logged
in as root?
bpdeploy deployui

This will replace the import_ontologies script with one that I've fixed.
You can copy the settings from the top of your existing files for use in
the new one.

Let me know if you have further troubles.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal